187-Series Circuit Breaker
£76.59 – £100.77 Ex VAT
- Combines switching and circuit protection into a single device *
- Clear, single lever operation
- ‘Trip Free’ design cannot be held “ON” during fault current condition
- Large lever with vertical/horizontal orientation provides indication of trip status
- Ignition protected – Safe for installation aboard petrol powered boats
* Do not use as a switch where high inrush currents are expected.
- Thermal Breakers Video
187 series thermal circuit breakers, provide heavy duty circuit protection for 25 to 200 Amp loads when switching and circuit protection are both required.
- Single lever operation – clearly visible.
- Trip-free – cannot be held closed after trip.
- Robust 5/16″ terminals provide high torque connections.
- Large clearance around terminal studs accepts up to 1/0 AWG (50mm) lugs.
- Self-trimming case eliminates need for mounting panels or trim bezels.
- Recessed mounting holes for clean appearance.
- Available as surface or panel mount
Country of Manufacture: Mexico