£1.00 Ex VAT
£1.20 Inc. VAT
High performance MIMO antenna module for 4G routers.
- 790 MHz – 3 GHz LTE primary antenna with possibilities to add auxillary LTE and 2xWiFi and GPS. The LTE antenna is based on the innovative proTAC 5311. Specially developed for boat builders.
- Factory configurable MIMO antenna module
- upto 2×2 MiMo for LTE, 3G Diversity
- upto 2×2 MiMo for 2.4GHz WiFi
- active GPS antenna
proANT™ 5330 series compact high performance 4G router antenna module allows OEMs and system integrators to easily
deploy Internet access to transport industry in volumes greater than 10pcs.
It’s primary LTE antenna module is based on the Promarine’s leading design that brings 20-70% radiation efficiency
advantage compared to industry standard antennas. Remaining antenna modules can be chosen by OEM.
- Mounting: OPTION A: 2x M4 screws or 1 ½” -11TPI external thread / OPTION B: 1 ½” -11TPI internal thread antenna mount
- Type: MIMO antenna module
- Environmental: indoors, outdoor
Factory options: antenna modules
- Main LTE antenna (comes as standard). Frequency: 790M-2700MHz
- AUX LTE antenna. Frequency: 890-2600MHz
- WiFi Main antenna. Frequency: 2400/5800MHz
- WiFi AUX antenna. Frequency: 2400/5800MHz
- GPS antenna(+5VDC). Frequency: 1575,42/1610MHz
- Material: Plastic cover (ASA) / stainless steel mounting plate
- Cables: RG316
- Primary antenna: vertical polarization, omnidirectional antenna gain 0-5dBi
- Size (h*l*w): 155x140x105mm without mounting thread / height with 1 ½” -11TPI mounting thread +35mm
Country of Manufacture: ?