£1.00 Ex VAT
£1.20 Inc. VAT
2W Power Limiter for marine VHF band.
- Remote controllable transmission power limiter that allows ship owners and naval architects to gain ATEX conformance for their patrol boat when operating in hazardous areas declared as explosive atmospheres.
proATT 1201 2W Power Limiter for marine VHF band is innovative transmission power limiter to be used in vessels operating in explosive atmospheres (ATEX).
proATT 1201 allows ship owner and naval architect to gain ATEX conformance for their patrol boat when operating the ship’s radio transmitters in hazardous areas declared as explosive atmospheres.
proATT 1201 operation is simple. In normal operating mode MARINE VHF transmission is pass through without attenuation. In ATEX operating mode MARINE VHF transmission is attenuated to 2W level to comply with regulations while received MARINE VHF signal is passed through unattenuated.
The innovative proATT™ technology minimizes losses in normal operating mode and ensures unattenuated reception of MARINE VHF signals ,even in ATEX operating mode. Thus it maintains the overall performance of the communication system under any circumstances.
Prevent ground loops, increase performance, less troubles
- easy to use and install
- enables the ATEX conformity of a vessel
- failsafe operation
- high performance and reliability
Electromagnetic modelling services fine-tunes performance
Use our advanced proEMS™ electromagnetical simulation, modelling, analysis and measurement services to create a
complete 3D-electromagnetic environment of the ships’ external structures. This way the optimum location for each antenna with the least interference can be found and verified. The proEMS™ services are useful for any size of boat or ship and will be tailored for each customer separately.
- Product Type: Automatic simplex 2W RF power limiter for VHF band
- Power supply: +24VDC external power required
- Attenuator features: Frequency range: 150MHz – 180MHz / Max power handling: 50 W
- Normal mode: Insertion loss/attenuation (RX/TX): 22 dB
- ATEX mode: Attenuation (TX): 10.3dB / Attenuation (RX): 0.3dB / Return loss: >22dB
- Connectors: N-female connectors / 2-wire cable for remote control (+24VDC signal to activate ATEX mode)
- Approvals: Meets IEC 60945 specification
- Environmental: Case IP65 / Operating temp: -20° – +60° non condensing
- Dimensions: Height: 80 mm / Width: 150 mm / Length: 250 mm (with connector cables 300 mm)
- Weight: 800g
- Order code: FIL1201: proATT 1201 2W Power Limiter for MARINE VHF
- Delivery time: 3 months
Country of Manufacture: ?