£1.00 Ex VAT
£1.20 Inc. VAT
Power Line Noise filter (DC30V/10A).
- Common mode noise filter, that is very effective against conductive interference starting from 10 MHz up to 1 GHz. Does not have an attenuating effect to original signal.
proFIL™ series of Professional Noise and Interference Rejection Filters blocks efficiently conducted noise from cables and increases system performance. proFIL™ reduces electromagnetic interference much below the levels allowed by EMC regulations
proFIL 0100 series Power Line Noise filters is designed to reduce noise and interference from the switched mode power supplies. They attenuate effectively low frequency switching frequencies and higher harmonic frequencies caused by unintentional interaction with high power rf-transmissions.
Due to the innovative design of proFIL™ technology, products do not have attenuating effect to original signal. This makes them easy to adapt in any situation without the fear of losing performance.
High-performance proFIL™ technology enables modern communication without compromising safety and performance. Its low loss and medium isolation output ports improves the overall performance of the communication system in comparison to the traditional one antenna – one radio approach. proFIL™ technology is proven and being used by many governments and authorities in Europe.
Less noise, no interference
- minimizes power supply noise
- easy to try and install
- keeps EMI levels at minimum
- zero loss technology
Electromagnetic modelling services fine-tunes performance
By using advanced proEMS™ electromagnetical simulation, modelling, analysis and measurement
services a complete 3D-electromagnetic environment of the ships external structures is built and
the optimal location for each antenna with the least interference can be found and verified. The
proEMS™ services are useful for any size of boat or ship and
are tailored for each customer separately.
Table 1 Electrical Specifications (TA=25°C)
- Power: DC: 30V / 10A
- Interference rejection: Common mode / 10MHz – 1GHz (~15dB)
- Insertion Loss: N/A
- Port impedance: N/A
- Connectors/Terminals: Open end 2.5m2 conductors (+/-)
- Resistance to ground: Body floating
Table 2 Mechanical and Environmental properties (TA=25°C)
- Dimensions: height: 45mm / width: 110mm / depth: 45mm
- Weight: 300g
- Material: aluminum body
- Mounting: –
- Ingress protection: IP54
- Operational environment: -30° – +60° C
- Standards: All proFIL™ products are to the standard of IEC60945 to insure safe operation in the environment on
relevant parts. Some of the criteria are operating temperature, storage temperature, humidity, vibration,
Country of Manufacture: ?