£1.00 Ex VAT
£1.20 Inc. VAT
An active MF/HF DSC and Navtex antenna (0.1 MHz-30 MHz) power feeder.
- Intended to be used when MF/HF DSC receiver or Navtex receiver is connected to an active receive antenna and receiver itself cannot source power to antenna.
proFIL™ filters offer a superb way to combine multiple radios into a single antenna. High performance proFIL™ technology enables modern communications without compromising safety and performance.
proFIL 1320 an active Navtex antenna (0.1MHz-30MHz) power feeder. It is intended to be used when MF/HF DSC receiver or Navtex receiver is connected to an active receive antenna and receiver itself cannot source power to antenna.
When Navtex is a GMDSS requirement for the vessel, authorization to use proFIL kind of power injectors have to be obtained from the local maritime authority or classification society
proFIL™ 1320 antenna feeder has internal interference protected power supply that converts vessels 9-36VDC input to 10VDC antenna feed. It has no wearing or serviceable parts. Thus maximizing the reliability.
It causes no losses to signal itself and all ports are galvanic isolated in order to protect from ground leaks.
The amplifier is powered through separate 9-36VDC power feed. The internal power supply/converter is fully galvanic isolated and this creates no risk to ground leaks. Antenna and receiver ports are DC floating from the body.
Table 1 Electrical Specifications (TA=25°C)
- Antenna Port: 0.1 MHz – 30 MHz
- Radio Ports: RX 1: 0.1 MHz – 30 MHz (isolated from body)
- Operation: Isolated low noise active antenna power injector
- Power Handling (max simultaneous): 0.1W
- Port Isolation (between outputs): –
- Port impedance: 50 Ω
- Connectors: N-female
- Resistance to ground: Antenna port isolated from the body, RX port grounded
- Power input: 9 – 36 VDC
- Power output via ANT port: 9V, 100mA isolated supply
Table 2 Mechanical and Environmental properties (TA=25°C)
- Dimensions: height: 30mm / width: 119mm / depth: 110mm
- Weight: about 320g
- Material: Aluminium body
- Ingress protection: none
- Mounting: wall mounting flanges with M4 holes
Country of Manufacture: ?