£1.00 Ex VAT
£1.20 Inc. VAT
Active Navtex antenna splitter with isolated power supply for the antenna.
- Splits an active Navtex antenna (0.1 MHz-30 MHz) with Navtex and WeatherFax receivers or MF/HF DSC receivers. It can be used to split any active Navtex antenna that tolerates +10VDC voltage from the receiver.
proFIL™ series of Professional DSC Antenna Splitters is an alternative to speed up AIS and Navtex installations and to increase total effectiveness of communication.
proFIL 1322 splits an active Navtex antenna (0.1MHz-30MHz) with Navtex and WeatherFax receivers or MF/HF DSC receivers. It can be used to split any active Navtex antenna that tolerates +10VDC voltage from the receiver. When Navtex is a GMDSS requirement for the vessel, authorization to use proFIL™ kind of splitter have to be obtained from the local maritime authority or classification society.
proFIL™ 1322 antenna splitter has internal interference protected power supply that converts vessels 9-36VDC input to 10VDC antenna feed. It has no wearing or serviceable parts. Thus maximizing the reliability. They feature medium RF-isolation between radio ports. As they are wideband splitters they lack the behavior of steep band pass characteristics towards antenna.
It is power splitter–type combiner enabling simultaneous reception from the same antenna port and causes attenuation of 3-4dB of received signal. Anyhow this should be irrelevant when the active antenna has 20-30dB amplifier inside. If low losses, passive operation and high interference rejection are required, proFIL™ antenna combiners should be used instead.
Table 1 Electrical Specifications (TA=25°C)
- Antenna Port: 0.1 MHz – 30 MHz
- Radio Ports:
- RX 1: 0.1 MHz – 30 MHz / (isolated from body) / (splitting) loss: < 3.5dB
- RX 2: 0.1 MHz – 30 MHz / (isolated from body) / (splitting) loss: < 3.5dB
- Operation: Passive antenna splitter with galvanic isolated power supply and antenna feed
- Power Handling (max simultaneous): 0.1W
- Port Isolation (between outputs): > 17dB
- Port impedance: 50 Ω
- Connectors: RX 1- 2: UHF-female / ANT: UHF-female
- Resistance to ground: All ports isolated from the ground and body
- Power input: 9 – 36 VDC
- Power output via ANT port: 10 V, 100mA / isolated supply
Table 2 Mechanical and Environmental properties (TA=25°C)
- Dimensions: height: 30mm / width: 119mm / depth: 110mm
- Weight: about 340g
- Material: Aluminium body
- Ingress protection: none
- Mounting: wall mounting flanges with M4 holes
Country of Manufacture: ?