£1.00 Ex VAT
£1.20 Inc. VAT
FM (88-108 MHz) and Navtex (0.5 MHz) antenna splitter.
- Splits existing FM receiver’s antenna (like FAME1) with Navtex or WeatherFax receiver and adds amplifier for Navtex frequencies. It can be used to split any FM/VHF range antenna that has satisfactory response to lower (0.1-30 MHz) frequencies.
proFIL™ series of Professional Antenna Splitters are an alternative to speed up Navtex installations and to increase total effectiveness of communication.
proFIL 1323 splits existing FM receiver’s antenna (like FAME1) with Navtex or WeatherFax receiver and adds amplifier for Navtex frequencies.
It can be used to split any FM/VHF range antenna that has satisfactory response to lower (0.1-30MHz) frequencies.
In order to compensate FM antennas poorer performance in Navtex frequencies an amplifier has been added to increase gain by approximately 17dB.
When Navtex is a GMDSS requirement for the vessel, authorization to use proFIL™ kind of splitter have to be obtained from the local maritime authority or classification society
proFIL™ 1323 antenna splitter has active amplifier to boost Navtex reception. It has no wearing or serviceable parts. Thus maximizing the reliability. They feature medium RF-isolation between radio ports. As they are wideband splitters they lack the behavior of steep band pass characteristics towards antenna.
All ports are DC-floating from the chassis. FM receiver port is also protected from the DC feed of Navtex receiver.
Table 1 Electrical Specifications (TA=25°C)
- Antenna Port: –
- Radio Ports:
- RX 1 (Navtex): 0.1 MHz – 4 MHz / (DC power feed through, 50ohm) / amp: 17dB
- RX 2 (FM): 80 MHz – 108 MHz / (75ohm) / (splitting) loss: < 4.0dB
- Operation: Active FM antenna splitter with Navtex amplifier
- Power Handling (max simultaneous): 0.1W
- Port Isolation (between outputs): > 17dB
- Port impedance: 50 Ω
- Connectors: RX 1- 2: UHF-female / ANT: UHF-female
- Resistance to ground: –
- Power input: powered by RX 1 receiver port
- Power output via ANT port: –
Table 2 Mechanical and Environmental properties (TA=25°C)
- Dimensions: height: 30mm / width: 119mm / depth: 110mm
- Weight: about 340g
- Material: Aluminium body
- Ingress protection: none
- Mounting: wall mounting flanges with M4 holes
Country of Manufacture: ?