£1.00 Ex VAT
£1.20 Inc. VAT
proFIL 1324 is intended to be used with passive receive only antennas for FM radios and DAB receivers in poor reception conditions.
proFIL 1324 is intended to be used with passive, receive only antennas for FM radios and DAB receivers in poor reception conditions.
proFIL 1324 is in-line low noise amplifier for passive FM and DAB antennas (80MHz – 240MHz). It has internal isolated power supply to power low noise amplifier. Amplifier has a gain of approx. 17dB.
The amplifier is powered through separate 9-36VDC power feed. The internal power supply/converter is fully galvanic isolated and this creates no risk to ground leaks. Antenna and receiver ports are DC floating from the body.
Table 1 Electrical Specifications (TA=25°C)
- Antenna Port: 80 MHz – 230 MHz
- Radio Ports: RX 1: 80 MHz – 230 MHz (amp: 17dB)
- Operation: DAB+FM antenna amplifier with galvanic isolated low noise power supply.
- Power Handling (max simultaneous): 0.1W
- Port impedance: 50 Ω
- Connectors: RX 1: BNC-female / ANT: BNC-female
- Power input: 9 – 36 VDC
Table 2 Mechanical and Environmental properties (TA=25°C)
- Dimensions: height: 30mm / width: 119mm / depth: 110mm
- Weight: about 320g
- Material: Aluminium body
- Ingress protection: none
- Mounting: wall mounting flanges with M4 holes
Country of Manufacture: ?