£1.00 Ex VAT
£1.20 Inc. VAT
Wideband antenna splitter with AIS filter.
- Splits existing FM radio’s receiving antenna (like FAME1) to two FM receivers with added protection towards VHF interference and ground leaks.
The use of proFIL™ family of antenna combiners and splitters makes the design of communication system trouble free and easy. It helps in reducing the interference between communication system.
proFIL 1331 splits existing FM radio’s receiving antenna (like FAME1) to two FM receivers with added protection towards VHF interference and ground leaks.
It is intended to be used in environments where interference can be a problem and galvanic isolation cannot be ensured by other means.
proFIL™ 1331 antenna splitter is completely passive with no wearing or serviceable parts. Thus maximizing the reliability. It features medium RF-isolation between radio ports. As it is wideband splitter it lacks the behavior of steep band pass characteristics towards antenna.
It is power splitter–type of filter enabling simultaneous reception of two radios which creates splitting loss of typical 3-4dB. As it is intended for receive only, it does not tolerate any transmission power except what is normally received through antenna.
proFIL 1331 has galvanically isolated input and output ports from the chassis. This makes possible to use it with receivers that are intended for active antennas e.g. feeding DC-voltage towards antenna without interfering with other receivers.
Table 1 Electrical Specifications (TA=25°C)
- Antenna Port: 80 MHz – 800 MHz
- Radio Ports:
- RX 1: 80 MHz – 800 MHz / splitting loss <4.0dB
- RX 2: 80 MHz – 800 MHz / splitting loss <4.0dB
- Operation: Passive antenna splitter with VHF AIS notch filter
- Power Handling (max simultaneous): 0.1W
- Port Isolation (between outputs): –
- Port impedance: 75 Ω
- Connectors: TNC-female
- Resistance to ground: –
- Power input: –
- Power output via ANT port: –
Table 2 Mechanical and Environmental properties (TA=25°C)
- Dimensions: height: 30mm / width: 119mm / depth: 110mm
- Weight: about 320g
- Material: Aluminium body
- Ingress protection: none
- Mounting: wall mounting flanges with M4 holes
Country of Manufacture: ?