£1.00 Ex VAT
£1.20 Inc. VAT
4-way isolated active antenna splitter for 0.1 – 50 MHz RX applications.
- Its integrated low noise amplifier compensates splitting loss and adds 5dB amplification. It is Galvanic isolated and prevents ground loops and leaks.
4-Way active power splitter for 0.1-50MHz RX applications.
It’s integrated low noise amplifier compensates splitting loss and adds small amplification to 5dB. It is completely galvanic isolated and its design prevents ground loops and leaks to occur.
It’s > 30dB RF isolation protects receivers from simultaneous noise and interference.
- Filter type: 4-way power splitter / Amplified and isolated
- Frequency: 0.1-50MHz
- Input: Lightning protected / max power 2W / grounded
- Receive loss: better than -20dB
- Output Isolation: RF better than 30dB / galvanic DC-floating
- Amplification: 5dB
- Options custom RF-connectors: power feed to antenna
- Connectors: BNC-type (female)
- Power: 9-36 VDC (protected)
- Material: Aluminum
- Mounting: M4 holes on lid
- Size: 119x110x30mm
- Weight: 0.32kg
- Environment: non condensing / -40° – +80° shock proof
- Model: FIL1340
- Status: available
Country of Manufacture: ?