£1.00 Ex VAT
£1.20 Inc. VAT
Tunable Cavity Bandpass Filter.
- Manually tunable for lower NATO 1 band (225-325 MHz). Its low loss design and steep attenuation curve makes it ideal for base station use.
proFIL4150 range of bandpass filters covers UHF band.
proFIL 4151 is manually tunable cavity bandpass filter for lower NATO 1 band (225-325MHz).
proFIL 4151 is designed to minimize in-band and out-band harmonic and spurious transmissions from high power tactical transmitter.
Its low loss design and steep attenuation curve makes it ideal for base station use. Its compact size and easy tuning makes its use possible also in mobile use.
- Filter type: Band pass cavity filter
- Frequency: 225-325MHz
- Power: 100W
- Receive loss (@225MHz): better than -12dB / average -18dB
- Pass Band attenuation (center @225MHz): min: 0,9 dB / <1,5dB @4MHz band
- Pass Band attenuation (center @325MHz): min: 0,54dB / < 1,5dB @4MHz band
- Stop Band attenuation (Center @225MHz): -70MHz : <-78dB / +70MHz: <-72dB / +140MHz: < -80dB / -140MHz: < -85dB
- Stop Band attenuation (Center @325MHz): -70MHz : <-64dB / +70MHz: <-64dB / +140MHz: < -66dB / -140MHz: < -86dB
- Insertion loss: dB
- Size: 270x180x50mm
- Weight: 1.8kg
- Connectors: N-type (female)
- Material: Aluminum
- Mounting: –
- Receive loss (@325MHz): better than -10dB / average -17dB
- Model: FIL4151
- Environment: non condensing / -40° – +80°
Country of Manufacture: ?