£1.00 Ex VAT
£1.20 Inc. VAT
High power DSC / AIS TX duplex cavity antenna combiner for VHF antennas.
proFIL 4201 Class A AIS and DSC Antenna Combiner enables fast installation of both Class A and Class B AIS transponders into ship by eliminating the need to install new antennas and cabling. It exceeds well IMO recommendation of minimum distance between adjacent VHF antennas
High-performance proFIL™ technology combines separate VHF DSC (ch70 digital selective call) receiver antenna and AIS (automatic identification system) transceiver antenna into the same antenna without compromising safety and performance. By using a common VHF antenna for both AIS transceiver and DSC receiver, cabling is reduced and less space is occupied at ship’s topside. Installation of AIS equipment can be instantaneous.
Compared to IMO recommendations, high isolation proFIL™ technology separates two radios virtually by over 200 meters instead of recommended 5 meters. Its low loss technology on all ports does not disturb the sensitivity of the communication equipment.
Save space, simplify structures
- enables fast installation of AIS equipment
- works simultaneously with DSC reception and AIS transmission
- high isolation
- robust design
- can be used with proISO 1001 to prevent ground loops
Electromagnetic modelling services fine-tunes performance
Use our advanced proEMS™ electromagnetical simulation, modelling, analysis and measurement services to create a complete 3D-electromagnetic environment of the ships’ external structures. This way the optimum location for each antenna with the least interference can be found and verified. The proEMS™ services are useful for any size of boat or ship and will be tailored for each customer separately.
- Filter type: High isolation duplex filter
- RF performance:
- DSC: 156.525MHz (ch70) / (RL: >20 dB, Loss: <1.0dB)
- AIS: 161MHz – 163MHz / (RL: >20 dB, Loss: <1.0dB)
- ANT: 155MHz – 163MHz (50Ω)
- Isolation between output ports: >60dB
- Powerhandling: Continuous total 100W
- Mounting: Wall mount with built in flanges
- Connectors: N-type female at each port
- Environmental: Operating temp: -30° – +60° / Non condensing
- Material: Painted aluminium
- Dimensions: Height: 50 mm / Width: 200 mm / Depth: 184 mm
- Weight: 1226 g
- Order code: FIL4201: proFIL 4201 Class A AIS and DSC / Antenna Combiner
- Delivery time: From stock (with reservations)
Country of Manufacture: ?