£1.00 Ex VAT
£1.20 Inc. VAT
Diplex VHF (150-170 MHz) antenna combiner for combining transmitting VHF (150-170 MHz) and FM (88-108 MHz) receiver.
VHF Antenna Combiners are high performance duplex and diplex type antenna combiners that enables the simultaneous use of marine VHFantenna with two transmit or receive radios. They tolerate high transmission powers while protecting radios with high isolation.
High-performance proFIL™ technology in proFIL 4201 combines separate VHF DSC (ch70 digital selective call) receiver antenna and AIS (automatic identification system) transceiver antenna into the same antenna without compromising safety and performance. By using a common VHF antenna for both AIS transceiver and DSC receiver, cabling is reduced and less space is occupied at ship’s topside. Installation of AIS equipment can be instantaneous.
Compared to IMO recommendations, high isolation proFIL™ technology separates two radios virtually by over 200 meters instead of recommended 5 meters. Its low loss technology on all ports does not disturb the sensitivity of the communication equipment.
When there is no more space for new antennas or cabling is too big effort like in sailing yacht masts the proFIL 4230 splits transmitting VHF antenna for FM receiver. Depending on the wideband performance of the used VHF antenna and cable installation, the FM reception performance can be good.
Electrical Specifications (TA=25°C)
- Antenna port:
- Radio ports:
- FM: 80MHz – 108MHz / RL: > 20dB
- VHF TRX: 150MHz – 170MHz / RL: > 20dB
- Attenuation: < 0.5 dB
- Port Isolation (between receivers): > 35 dB
- Port impedance: FM: 75ohm / VHF: 50ohm
- Connectors: N-female
- Resistance to ground: Body grounded with coax shields, antenna port shield and radio port shields in common potential
Mechanical & Environmental specifications
- Dimensions: 150x150mm (w&l) / 60mm(h)
- Weight: 600g
- Material: Aluminum body
- Environment: -30°C – 60°C / no ingress protection
- Mounting: wall mounting flanges integrated
- Standards: All proFIL™ and proISO™ products are to the standard of IEC60945 to insure safe operation in the environment on relevant parts. Some of the criteria is operating temperature, storage temperature, humidity, vibration, electromagnetical compatibility.
Country of Manufacture: ?