£1.00 Ex VAT
£1.20 Inc. VAT
Diplex antenna combiner for LTE modem (600-2700 MHz) and WiFi router (5.6-5.9 GHz).
- Ideally suited for proTAC5311 4G antenna.
Compact and high performance antenna combiner up to 6GHz WiFi frequency. It is ideally used with proTAC 5311 4G LTE antenna to split it with LTE modem and WiFi router.
proFIL 5220 covers communication bands from 80MHz up to 6GHz. LTE communication port is specially designed for modern high speed data modems operating between 690MHz and 2.7GHz. WiFi port is intended for WLAN routers at 5.8GHZ (4-6GHz).
- reduced co-site interference
- reduced intermodulation
- saved space
- reduced installation cost and time
Electrical Specifications (TA=25°C)
- Type: Medium isolation / Low loss antenna combiner
- RF specification:
- Standard frequency range: LTE: 10-2700MHz / WiFi: 4 GHz – 6GHz
- RF-specification (standard range): RL: <-20dB (avg) / Loss: 0.7dB (avg) / Isolation: < 30dB (avg) / POWER: 2W
Mechanical & Environmental specifications
- General: N-female connectors / Connector chassis and case grounded
- Material: Aluminum
- Environment: -30°- 40°C non condensing
- Size: 119 x 110 x 30 mm
- Weight: 0.32 kg
- Mounting: M4 holes on bottom lid, wall mount
- Options: n/a
Country of Manufacture: ?