£1.00 Ex VAT
£1.20 Inc. VAT
A passive GNSS signal splitter that uses GPS receiver’s power supply to feed the active antenna.
- It covers the whole GNSS band from 1100 MHz to 1650 MHz.
proGPS™ series of 4-way GPS/GNSS Signal Splitters is a professional high-quality satellite positioning
system signal splitter. It is designed especially for demanding marine and military environments.
proGPS™ series of GNSS (Global Navigation Satellite System) Signal Splitters includes both active and passive, galvanically isolated and non-isolated versions of signal splitters. The proGPS™ series covers all navigation satellite systems including GPS, Glonass, Compass and Galileo and both their public and private frequencies.
The operation is simple and reliable. proGPS™ splitters distribute GPS/GNSS antenna signal from one ideally located GPS/GNSS antenna to up to four independent navigation receivers maintaining complete galvanical and radio frequency isolation between receivers preventing one faulty receiver to interfere with others. Thus proGPS™ improves performance of a single GPS/GNSS receiver and minimizes the occupied space on the ship’s topside.
proGPS™ technology protects the GPS/GNSS signal from jamming and minimizes interference. Thus it provides an outstanding signal quality and navigation solution for GPS receivers. Not only does it isolate the GPS/GNSS receivers from each other, but also from the antenna and the external power supply.
Advanced features create advantage
- supports all satellite navigation systems
- instant installation to retrofits
- no ground leaks from GPS/GNSS system
- optimum location for GPS/GNSS antenna
- only “one” position for the GPS/GNSS receivers
- reduced cabling
- less space occupied at ship’s topside
- galvanically isolated antenna from receivers
- galvanically isolated from ship’s mains power
- galvanically isolated from the ground
- signal protection with high interference rejection
Table 1 Electrical Specifications (TA=25°C)
- Antenna Port (grounded): 1100-1650MHz / RL: > 10dB (avg.) / Coax Shield connected to case body
- Receiver Ports:
- OUT1: gain: -10dB / (+/- 1dB) / DC pass through to ANT
- OUT2: gain: -10dB / (+/- 1dB)
- OUT3: gain: -10dB / (+/- 1dB)
- OUT4: gain: -10dB / (+/- 1dB)
- Galvanical isolation: Receiver ports: DC grounded / Antenna: DC grounded
- Power Supply isolation voltage: N/A
- Reverse polarity protection: N/A
- Port Isolation (between outputs): >30dB
- Port impedance: 50ohm
- Connectors: TNC – female
- Resistance to ground: Body grounded with coax shields, antenna port shield and radio port shields in common potential
Table 2 Mechanical and Environmental properties (TA=25°C)
- Dimensions: height: 34mm / width: 150mm / length: 67mm
- Weight: 350g
- Material: aluminum body
- Mounting: lid with M5 holes (4x)
- Ingress protection: none
- Operational environment: -20° – +60° C
- Standards: proGPS 1200 is designed to the standard of IEC60945 to insure safe operation in the environment on
relevant parts. Some of the criteria are operating temperature, storage temperature, humidity, vibration,
electromagnetical compatibility. proGPS 1200 is designed to meet the IMO resolution MSC.112(73), MSC.113(73) and MSC.115(73) chapter 4. protection standards to GPS/Glonass receivers
Country of Manufacture: ?