£1.00 Ex VAT
£1.20 Inc. VAT
Concurrent “black box” GNSS receiver with exceptional performance.
- GNSS receiver is based on 72-channels, high sensitivity GNSS receiver with anti-jamming detection and removal.
proGPS™ 2000 is a concurrent GNSS receiver with exceptional performance, which has been achieved by using only the top of the class components.
proGPS 2000 is a high performance, 72-channels concurrent GNSS receiver with advanced jamming and spoofing detection. It’s is highly configurable, so it should be usable with most of the imaginable systems and other devices. It has very low power consumption levels. Receivers aluminium body, with high quality connectors and brass cable glands makes receiver usable in though conditions.
proGPS 2000 supports multiple GNSS systems. proGPS™ can receive and track the L1C/A signals provided at 1575.42 MHz by the Global Positioning System (GPS). It can receive and track the L1OF signals GLONASS provides at 1602 MHz + k*562.5 kHz, where k is the satellite’s frequency channel number (k = –7,…, 5, 6). It also can receive and process the B1I signals broadcast at 1561.098 MHz from the BeiDou Navigation Satellite System.
proGPS™ receivers also support reception of SBAS broadcast signals. These systems supplement GNSS data with
additional regional or wide area GPS augmentation data. Supported SBAS types are GAGAN, WAAS, EGNOS and MSAS.
- Concurrent reception of up to 3 GNSS (GPS, Galileo, GLONASS, BeiDou)
- Industry leading –167 dBm navigation sensitivity
- Security and integrity protection
- Supports all satellite augmentation systems
- Advanced jamming and spoofing detection
Country of Manufacture: ?