£1.00 Ex VAT
£1.20 Inc. VAT
A concurrent GNSS receiver with integrated proTAC-series active GNSS antenna.
- The receiver is based on 72-channels with advanced jamming and spoofing detection and removal.
proGPS™ 2001 is a concurrent GNSS receiver with exceptional performance, which has been achieved by using only the top of the class components.
proGPS 2001 is a high performance, 72-channels concurrent GNSS receiver with advanced jamming and spoofing detection. It’s is highly configurable, so it should be usable with most of the imaginable systems and other devices. It has very low power consumption levels.
GNSS receiver is included inside an promarine’s proTAC family active GNSS antenna. proGPS 2001 has one 5-pin MIL-C connector, from which data and power is provided to/from the device.
proGPS™ receivers also support reception of SBAS broadcast signals. These systems supplement GNSS data with
additional regional or wide area GPS augmentation data. Supported SBAS types are GAGAN, WAAS, EGNOS and MSAS.
- Concurrent reception of up to 3 GNSS (GPS, Galileo, GLONASS, BeiDou)
- Industry leading –167 dBm navigation sensitivity
- Security and integrity protection
- Supports all satellite augmentation systems
- Advanced jamming and spoofing detection
Table 1. Technical specification
- Receiver type: 72-channels / concurrent GNSS receiver
- LNA gain: 28dB typical (+/-2dB) / noise figure 1dB typical
- Supported channels: GPS L1C/A, SBAS L1C/A, QZSS L1C/A, GLONASS L1OF, BeiDou B1, Galileo, E1B/C
- Out of band rejection: 32 dB / 25 dB / > 1640 MHz: > 35 dB
- Time to first fix Cold start: 26 – 29 s / Hot start: 1s
- Power supply range: +12 – +24 VDC
- Sensitivity: Tracking: -164 – -162 dBm / Reacquisition: -159 dBm / Cold start: -147 dBm / Hot start: -156 dbM
- Size: radome height:108 mm / radome width 91 mm / flange width: 140 mm
- Navigation update rate: 5 Hz (Default GPS/GLONASS) / 10 Hz (Option GPS only)
- Materials: mounting flange: anodized/painted / aluminum / radome: ASA plastic RAL5000
- Interface: UART (Default 4800 baud, 8N1) Weight ~590g
- Communication protocol: NMEA 0183 / (Default is version 4.0)
- Environment -40° – +80° / IP67
Country of Manufacture: ?