£1.00 Ex VAT
£1.20 Inc. VAT
High Frequency (690 MHz – 2.7 GHz) Galvanic Coaxial Cable Isolator for LTE & WiFi antennas.
- Specially designed to isolate high frequencies from the ship’s electrical ground system and allow antenna to be galvanically grounded.
Compact and high performance antenna combiner up to 6GHz WiFi frequency. It is ideally used with proTAC 5311 4G LTE antenna to split it with LTE modem and WiFi router.
proFIL 5220 covers communication bands from 80MHz up to 6GHz. LTE communication port is specially designed for
modern high speed data modems operating between 690MHz and 2.7GHz. WiFi port is intended for WLAN routers at 5.8GHZ
- reduced co-site interference
- reduced intermodulation
- saved space
- reduced installation cost and time
Electrical Specifications (TA=25°C)
- Product: proISO 1010 High Frequency galvanic coxial cable isolator
- Model: GLI1010
- Type: Capacitively coupled galvanic isolator / DC block
- RF specification: –
- Standard frequency range: 1GHz – 6GHz
- RF-specification (standard range): RL: <-25dB (average) / Loss: < 0.7dB (average) / POWER: 50W
Mechanical & Environmental specifications
- General: N-female connectors / Material: Aluminum / Connector chassis and case isolated
- Environment: -20°- 60°C non condensing IP65
- Size: w&h: 42 x 42 mm / body length 130 mm / length with cables 300 mm
- Mounting: hanging, cable rail
- Options: ACC2001: DIN RAIL / WALL
Country of Manufacture: ?