£1.00 Ex VAT
£1.20 Inc. VAT
Combined Galvanic Isolator and Lightning Protector for tactical communication 30-512 MHz / 150 W.
- Specially designed to protect communication systems from ground loops, leaks, lightning strikes, EMPs, interference and static discharges. Also protects vessel’s metal hull from corrosion.
Promarine’s tactical communication products are specially designed for fast and small patrol vessels. They allow the installation of multiple radios without increasing the amount of antenna and thus risking vessel’s mission capabilities.
proFIL 4120 and proFIL 4211 are designed to be used with tactical wideband antennas ranging from 30MHz up to
512MHz. Their low loss design enables the use of high power transmitters simultaneously.
proISO 1150 combined galvanic isolator and lightning protector protects communication system from lightning strikes, EMPs, interference and static discharges. It also protects vessel’s metal hull from corrosion caused by DC-ground leaks.
Combining several transmitters and receivers to single antennas by using advanced proFIL™ technology creates
instant advantages. Risks that are avoided immediately are:
- reduced co-site interference
- reduced intermodulation
- saved space
- reduced overhearing
Electrical Specifications (TA=25°C)
- Product: proISO 1150 Tactical Communication Galvanic Isolator and Lightning protector
- Model: GLI1150
- Type: Capacitively coupled galvanic isolator / DC-block with integrated lightning protector
- RF specification: –
- Standard frequency range: 30-512MHz
- Extended frequency range: 1MHz – 1GHz
- RF-specification (standard range): RL: <-25dB (average) / Loss: < 0.5dB / POWER: 250W
- RF-specification (extended range): RL: <-20dB (average) / Loss: < 1.0dB /POWER: 150W
- Lightning Protection: threshold voltage: 230V / surge capability: 10kA / (according to IEC61000-4-5) / non replaceable
Mechanical & Environmental specifications
- Product: N-female connectors / Material: Aluminum / Connector chassis and case isolated
- Environment: -20°- 60°C non condensing IP65
- Size: w&h: 42 x 42 mm / body length 130 mm / length with cables 300 mm
- Mounting: hanging, cable rail
- Options: ACC2001: DIN RAIL / WALL MOUNT CLIP
Country of Manufacture: ?