£1.00 Ex VAT
£1.20 Inc. VAT
Wideband VHF (110-170 MHz) communications antenna that is a unique combination of aviation VHF and marine VHF frequencies.
- Perfect for Search and Rescue vessels or patrol boats.
- Designed for demanding marine and military conditions.
The proTAC 5020 is a compact and robust wideband VHF communications antenna. It is designed for search & rescue craft and patrol boats operating in demanding marine and military conditions.
The proTAC 5020 wideband VHF communications antenna is a unique combination of aviation VHF and marine VHF frequencies. It covers the whole spectrum between 110-170MHz with good performance.
Used together with the proFIL 4010 Aviation & Marine VHF Antenna Combiner, it is possible to use up to two radios simultaneously.
Advanced features create advantage
- less interference
- requires ground plane
- compatible NATO-flange mount
- very compact and robust design
- aluminum and nylon body, replaceable carbon fibre whip
- designed to be used with proFIL 4010 and two radios
- can be used with proISO 1001 to prevent ground loops
- Antenna type: Omnidirectional / Operational mode is monopole / Adequate ground plane and contact is required (>1 sqm)
- Frequency range: AIR: 118MHz – 137MHz / VHF: 150MHz – 170MHz / WIDE: 110MHz – 170 MHz
- Antenna gain: AIR: 1dBi / VHF: 1dBi
- Return loss: AIR: >10dB (max. 17dB) / VHF: >10dB (max. 15dB) / WIDE: >10dB
- Powerhandling: Continuous total 50W
- Mounting: NATO-flange mount with four bolts / O-ring supplied for sealing
- Connector: N-type female at bottom
- Enviromental: Case IP68 shock proof / Operating temp: -30° – +60°
- Material: Aluminium base / Carbon fibre radiator whip
- Dimensions: Height: 610 mm (without connector) / Width: 140 mm (base plate diameter)
- Weight: 625 g
- Order code: ANT5020: proTAC 5020 Wideband VHF Communications Antenna
Country of Manufacture: ?