£1.00 Ex VAT
£1.20 Inc. VAT
Robust active antenna for GNSS 1575-1606 MHz navigation receivers (GPS, Glonass, Galileo…).
- Maximum filtering against interfering signals.
- DC-floating design enables the use with any GPS receiver
- TNC connector fits to the most of existing antenna cables.
Extremely robust active antennas for GNSS (GPS, Glonass, Galileo…) navigation receivers. They utilize innovative dual quadrature feed technology with up to two stage low noise amplifiers to maximize the rejection of sub-harmonics and L-Band signals.
Advantages (compared to traditional antennas)
- truly circular response over the entire antenna bandwidth
- superior rejection of multipath and cross polarized signals
- maximum filtering against signal interference
- mechanical design attenuates signals from low elevation (horizon)
proTAC 8001 is designed specially for use with proGPS series isolated GPS signal splitters. It’s DC-grounding adds
protection towards EMC, static charging and lightning strikes while proGPS fully isolated DC feed ensures trouble free use even in aluminum made vessels.
proTAC 8002 is designed to easily replace existing marine GPS antennas in high interference environments. The
DC-floating design enables use with any GPS receiver and the TNC connector fits to most existing antenna cables.
A-models have have high quality low noise amplifiers and bandpass filtering in addition to mechanical filtering against low elevation (near horizon) signals like marine VHF, harmonics etc.
B-models have in addition to A-model features a special two stage low noise amplifier and band bass filtering design in order to further attenuate all unwanted signals.
Electrical Specifications (TA=25°C)
- Type: Tactical Interference proof high precision GNSS antenna
- RF Specification: Active GNSS antenna / A-model: 1 stage low noise amplifier and bandpass filter / B-model: 2 stage low noise amplifiers and bandpass filters
- 1dB Bandwidth: A – model: 1575-1606MHz / B – model: 1574-1606MHz
- LNA gain: 25dB typical (+/-2dB) / noise figure <3.5dB typical
- Out of band rejection:
A – model:
- >1640MHz: > 35dB
B – model:
- >1640MHz: > 70dB
- Axial Ratio: <1.5dB @zenith
- Connector: TNC-female
- Grounding: DC-floating
- Power supply: 2.5-16VDC, 15mA
- ESD circuit protection: 15kV
- Mechanical: Radome height: 75mm, width 91 mm / Mounting flange width: 140 mm
- Mounting: 140mm flange mount (NATO mount) with 4 xM10 holes DCD115mm
Mounting options (AISI304):
- 140mm flange to 1 ½” -11TPI thread (ACCANT1001)
- 1 ½” -11TPI to 1”-14TPI “GPS thread” (ACCANT1002)
- 140mm flange to 50-75mm pipe/wall mount (ACCANT1003)
- Material: Mounting flange: anodized/painted aluminum / radome: ASA plastic RAL5000
- Environment: -40 to +85°C / IP 68
Country of Manufacture: ?