Super Dynaplate 18x6x1/2”
£1.00 Ex VAT
£1.20 Inc. VAT
- Easy to clean with wire brush
- Conforms to ABYC standards
- Mounting hardware included
- Gold plated mounting bolt
- Bronze mounting nuts
- Copper washers
Create a proper bonding and grounding system using Dynaplate grounding shoes to reduce the risk of serious hull damage and electrical shock associated with boat lightning strikes by providing a direct, controlled high-capacity path for lightning dissipation.
SSB and AM radio transmitters rely upon a proper size ground to operate to their designed capacity. A Dynaplate grounding shoe helps provide a large solid surface (the water surrounding the boat) to “push off” from. This is technically known as “counterpoise” and is the other necessary half of the antenna system.
The bronze Dynaplate material also serves as the next sacrificial metal on the galvanic scale after the zincs, providing another buffer against corrosion of stainless steel parts.
- Out of Package Height (in): 0.500
- Out of Package Width (in): 6.000
- Out of Package Length/Depth (in): 18.000
- Out of Package Weight (oz): 13.000
- Each in Package Height (in) *: 2.100
- Each in Package Width (in) *: 11.700
- Each in Package Length/Depth (in) *: 22.700
- Each in Package Weight (oz) *: 177.800
- RoHS Compliant (Restriction of Hazardous Substances Directive) °: Yes – Compliant
Country of Manufacture: ?